Investing in Our Future
TOGETHER, WE END POVERTY
Imagine a community where every person has the opportunity to fully contribute their God-given gifts and live their best life free from poverty.
At Catholic Charities Fort Worth, we work every day to make this vision a reality. After more than a century of serving the community, we know the time, insight, and fortitude it takes to truly effect change. We know none of it is possible without our supporters. Together, we create solutions to meet the evolving needs of our community. Together, we eradicate the barriers keeping people from reaching their bigger, brighter future. Together, we transform the way poverty is addressed in our community and across the nation. Together, we end poverty, one family at a time.
Your support helps ensure we have the diverse funding and long-term financial viability we need to continue and expand these life-changing services. We know that together we can meaningfully improve lives, and change the fabric of our community.
BECOME A MEMBER OF THE 1910 SOCIETY
When you support our Endowment effort, you become a member of the 1910 Society. Membership in this society identifies supporters as those who have embraced our long history of service and who have made a financial commitment that helps ensure our mission continues to thrive well into the future.
A strong endowment program will allow us to:
- Decrease our reliance on any singular funding source, specifically the government. Government programs come with funding restrictions that often prevent us from providing the customized support we know is needed.
- React quickly when sudden needs arise in the community or other funding is reduced or cut. Reliable resources equip us to adapt and revenue from an endowment will ensure our services remain consistent.
- Continue developing new and innovative solutions and services. Without future funding capacities, we are restricted by a shorter horizon in our ability to implement new ideas. The field of social services typically has a seven-year gap between conducting research and implementation. With a strong endowment, we can bridge this gap.
- Provide a uniquely meaningful way for you to support the longevity of our organization and the expansion of our impact. An endowment program allows you to leverage your personal assets for the long-term betterment of our community. You may also receive specific legal/tax benefits, depending on the form of giving.
“Frankie and I see Catholic Charities Endowment as a perfect way to help CCFW be successful into the future! We can’t predict what the future holds, but know Catholic Charities will always be a part of helping our brothers and sisters, with tomorrow’s needs! For us, we recognize, this isn’t an either/or, but both approach. Help with today’s needs, as well as tomorrow’s!”
– Butch and Frankie Bercher
There are several ways you can provide help and create hope for generations to come:
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Charitable Trusts
If you include Catholic Charities Fort Worth Endowment in your estate plans, please use our legal name and federal tax ID.
Legal name: Catholic Charities Diocese of Fort Worth Endowment, Inc.
Address: P.O. Box 15610 Fort Worth, TX 76119
Federal tax ID number: #45-4094964
If you would like more information about Endowment or on how to make a planned gift, please contact Laura Sotelo, Director of Endowment, at email@example.com or 817.289.2780.
Horas de operación:
De lunes a viernes, de 8:00 a 17:00 horas.