On Monday, August 1, 2022, Bishop Michael Olson announced the establishment of a new parish to serve the far north Fort Worth area. The new parish, named St. Teresa of Calcutta Catholic Church, will be the 92nd parish in the Diocese of Fort Worth.
- Protected: Research Spotlight: Exploring Resource Stability, Part 2
- One year after the U.S. left Afghanistan, how are refugees in Dallas-Fort Worth faring?
- Demand increases for Catholic Charities’ transportation services. How to get a cheap ride
- Catholic Charities program seeks to increase college graduation rates
- Fort Worth Transportation Service Blessed Elders People with Disabilities