Providing services in Wichita Falls and surrounding areas, our Northwest Campus serves veterans, students, refugees, and more.
In 2020 to date, the Northwest Campus has:
- Helped 372 students pursue their education through Rural Vocation
- Engaged 85 clients in out-of-poverty solutions through Community Connections
- Served 446 clients through Short Term Navigation and Referral Services
- Empowered 22 clients to reach out-of-poverty
Works with clients in the local area providing:
- Holistic case management, goal setting and financial coaching
- Strategic financial assistance and removal of barriers
- Information and referrals to community partners
- Medical Assistance Program
- Connects uninsured/underinsured clients to one-time subsidized healthcare services to detect and treat illness at the earliest stages. Clients may also receive case management services.
- Immigration Services
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Veterans Service Center
An on-site dedicated case manager and mental health counselor to ensure veterans and active-duty military in our community, along with their families, have access to resources, financial assistance, and coaching. Referrals to housing assistance for veterans facing eviction and homeless veterans.
For more information: email@example.com
Rural Vocation Program
Supports low-income students academically, financially, and emotionally to promote academic and economic success while students complete a degree or certification program. Students are paired with an on-campus Client Navigator to provide support/mentorship, financial coaching/assistance, study skills, and job placement assistance.
- North Central Texas College (Bowie, Graham and Gainesville)
- Vernon College (Wichita Falls and Vernon)
- Ranger College (Stephenville)
- Hill College (Hillsboro)
- Weatherford College (Weatherford)
- Midwestern State University (Wichita Falls)
- Our first 4-year university in this program. (Students seeking a bachelor’s degree can apply; we gladly transition students enrolled in our community college programs into MSU to finish their degree.)
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to KNOW Poverty?
Learn more about the amazing work being done by our Northwest Campus by attending a KNOW Poverty Hour! This one-hour program and tour gives you a little insight into seeing our work firsthand.
For more information about our KNOW Poverty Hour events, please email email@example.com
Administrative Mailing Address: 905 Holliday St. Wichita Falls, TX 76301
Client & Veteran Services Address:
905 Holliday St.
Wichita Falls, TX 76301
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Hours of Operation: