Providing services in Wichita Falls and surrounding areas, our Northwest Campus serves veterans, students, and individuals experiencing poverty.
Since 1910, Catholic Charities Fort Worth has acted collaboratively to bring about real improvements in peoples’ quality of life and assist individuals based on need, regardless of religion affiliation, race or nationality. In 2014, it became evident that the need in Northwest Texas merited a local branch of Catholic Charities. Since that time, services at our Northwest Campus in Wichita Falls include clinical counseling referrals for mental health needs, strategic financial assistance for utilities, medical needs and other needs; case management for low-income individuals and families to empower them to achieve financial stability; veterans services including mental health counseling and housing; and Education Navigation program which addresses the needs of college students and helps them overcome barriers to graduation, including hands on case management through a Client Navigator.
In 2020, the Northwest Campus:
- Helped 425 students pursue their education through Education Navigation
- Engaged 166 clients in out-of-poverty solutions through Community Connections
- Provided 598 clients with Information and Referral Services through Community Connections
- Served 39 veterans/families through new Veterans Services Center
Works with clients in the local area providing:
- Holistic case management, goal setting and financial coaching
- Strategic financial assistance and removal of barriers
- Information and referrals to community partners
- Medical Assistance Program
- Connects uninsured/underinsured clients to one-time subsidized healthcare services to detect and treat illness at the earliest stages. Clients may also receive case management services.
- Immigration Services
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Veterans Service Center
An on-site dedicated case manager and mental health counselor to ensure veterans and active-duty military in our community, along with their families, have access to resources, financial assistance, and coaching. Referrals to housing assistance for veterans facing eviction and homeless veterans.
For more information: email@example.com
Supports low-income students academically, financially, and emotionally to promote academic and economic success while students complete a degree or certification program. Students are paired with an on-campus Client Navigator to provide support/mentorship, financial coaching/assistance, study skills, and job placement assistance. Learn more here!
Need to KNOW Poverty?
Learn more about the amazing work being done by our Northwest Campus by attending a KNOW Poverty Hour! This one-hour program and tour gives you a little insight into seeing our work firsthand.
For more information about our KNOW Poverty Hour events, please email Mindy Cuba at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Administrative Mailing Address:
905 Holliday St.
Wichita Falls, TX 76301
Client & Veteran Services Address:
907 Holliday St.
Wichita Falls, TX 76301
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.