Catholic Charities Fort Worth is honored to receive Tarrant County College Northwest Campus’ 2020 Community Partner of the Year award. Our shared commitment to helping Tarrant County community college students reach their educational goals and thrive is the foundation of what makes our Stay the Course program so impactful. Thank you for this honor, and we look forward to growing our partnership in 2021 and beyond!
- How a good idea to end poverty ended up in the trash bin
- Reliant Supports Essential Storm Recovery in DFW with $300,000 in Donations
- Research Spotlight: Financial Resiliency Pathway
- Federal anti-poverty programs have their limitations, and money alone isn’t the cure
- Catholic Charities Fort Worth: Leading Families out of Poverty