“Our nonprofit partners have stepped up to serve our community in a big way. By partnering with local organizations as they respond to urgent needs and build programs to address challenges like food insecurity, access to healthcare and homelessness, our Bank of America team is able to reinforce our commitment to the communities we serve,” said Mike Pavell, president, Bank of America Fort Worth.
- Disaster Response: Reflecting on Winter Storm Uri
- Research Spotlight: Emotional Resiliency Pathway
- Staying on budget: Catholic Charities Fort Worth offers employer-based financial coaching
- Her family fled violence in Iraq. Now this woman helps other refugees in Fort Worth
- Bank of America supports for 36 DFW-area nonprofits