“Our nonprofit partners have stepped up to serve our community in a big way. By partnering with local organizations as they respond to urgent needs and build programs to address challenges like food insecurity, access to healthcare and homelessness, our Bank of America team is able to reinforce our commitment to the communities we serve,” said Mike Pavell, president, Bank of America Fort Worth.
- Protected: Research Spotlight: Exploring Resource Stability, Part 2
- One year after the U.S. left Afghanistan, how are refugees in Dallas-Fort Worth faring?
- Demand increases for Catholic Charities’ transportation services. How to get a cheap ride
- Catholic Charities program seeks to increase college graduation rates
- Fort Worth Transportation Service Blessed Elders People with Disabilities