HELP US CELEBRATE OUR GRADUATES
A different year, but still here for our students.
Typically, we have the honor of recognizing the graduating students in our education programs with a graduation ceremony. Even though we cannot host a normal celebration this year, we can still be there for our students.
Our education programs are designed to help non-traditional and low-income students overcome barriers to their educational goals. Many are single parents, first-generation students, or working multiple jobs. These barriers have only increased with the COVID-19 crisis. From struggles with distance learning to job loss, it has not been easy for the class of 2021. They ended last spring in an uncertain and unstable world, followed by an entire year of living and learning through a global pandemic on the road to graduation.
But they have persisted. We are so proud of the Class of 2021 and want to ensure they feel our love and support this month. Help us honor their hard work and resilience!
Join us in celebrating these amazing students!
Below are this year’s Rural Vocation and Stay the Course® graduates, both confirmed and anticipated for May and August 2021!
Rural Vocation Graduates
Amy Burr Voc
Juan Pablo Delgado
Ashley Morris V
Stay the Course Graduates
Michael Foster Sanders
Reginald Garth III
Being an Advocate for Students
Participants in both Stay the Course® and Rural Vocation are paired with a Navigator who provides what we call “supercharged” case management: holistic, wrap-around services that launch from a place of believing in our students’ capability to reach their goals.
Stay tuned for a special message to graduates from our program Navigators!
Be a Graduate Advocate!
Ways you can help us celebrate our students:
- Follow #AdvocatesforGraduates and like, comment, and share our posts highlighting these programs and our students!
- Add one of our custom frames to your Facebook profile picture! Find them by searching #AdvocatesforGraduates here.
- Spread the word about these programs and our students through your own social media channels. Feel free to include words of encouragement for us to share with our students. Be sure to tag us and use #AdvocatesforGraduates so we can share these messages with our grads.
- Tune in to our Facebook LIVE event on Thursday, June 10 to cheer on our Stay the Course (STC) graduates! Students and their immediate families will be invited to a special drive through event and we hope you can join us virtually to congratulate them.
- Donate to support individualized Out of Poverty Pathways like our education programs! You can give here.
Hours of Operation: