BE AN MVP
MVPs are valuable young professionals interested in networking with others and supporting CCFW’s mission to end poverty, one family at a time. They help us connect with others through offering their time, talent, and treasure.
MVPs support our mission by:
- Liking and sharing our content on social media
- Attending and bringing friends to networking and service events
- Participating in peer-to-peer fundraising
- Volunteering with CCFW programs
WHY BECOME AN MVP?
As an MVP, you will:
- Network with fellow young professionals
- Earn incentives for engaging in our mission
- Help support families on their pathway out of poverty by sharing our mission. Your engagement helps us to do more in the community.
To get started, contact our Volunteer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us at our upcoming Happy Hour event! You can RSVP here, or learn more by checking out the event calendar.
You can also check out our upcoming events here!
Horas de operación:
De lunes a viernes, de 8:00 a 17:00 horas.