We Are One
We know that ending poverty is possible. We know there are many pieces of the puzzle, and we know our impact. The system of poverty is complex, and no one should have to navigate it alone. As one part of the solution, we connect with our community to provide individualized pathways to stability, and we honor every person that walks through our doors.
Join Catholic Charities Fort Worth for We Are ONE, a special opportunity to learn about our impact on the system of poverty and how you can be part of the solution. Mix and mingle with Catholic Charities and community partners and discover the latest updates on our agency’s incredible progress. Learn more and RSVP here!
- Protegido: Research Spotlight: Exploring Resource Stability, Part 2
- One year after the U.S. left Afghanistan, how are refugees in Dallas-Fort Worth faring?
- Demand increases for Catholic Charities’ transportation services. How to get a cheap ride
- Catholic Charities program seeks to increase college graduation rates
- Fort Worth Transportation Service Blessed Elders People with Disabilities