Northwest Poverty Summit: The Face of Poverty
Here at Catholic Charities, we aren’t afraid to face difficult topics head on. We know that poverty is complex. We know that no one’s journey looks the same as their neighbor’s. And we affirm that the face of poverty is not a person, but an ever-changing system that we overcome together.
Join Catholic Charities’ Northwest Campus for the 5th annual Poverty Summit: The Face of Poverty as we explore the ways poverty manifests for families in our community and how we can be part of the solution.
- Exploring Resource Stability, Part 3: Transportation
- Estate Planning: Myths vs. Reality
- Research Spotlight: Exploring Resource Stability, Part 2
- One year after the U.S. left Afghanistan, how are refugees in Dallas-Fort Worth faring?
- Demand increases for Catholic Charities’ transportation services. How to get a cheap ride