On June 9th, join us for the kickoff of our MVP program! Learn more about our MVP program and the ways young professionals can get involved with Catholic Charities Fort Worth. Come mix, mingle, and learn how to be an MVP. Our Board Chair, Deb McNamara, will speak and we will have wine and appetizers. Celebrate the start of this new program for valuable young professionals and discover ways you can help us end poverty, one family at a time.
- Exploring Resource Stability, Part 3: Transportation
- Estate Planning: Myths vs. Reality
- Research Spotlight: Exploring Resource Stability, Part 2
- One year after the U.S. left Afghanistan, how are refugees in Dallas-Fort Worth faring?
- Demand increases for Catholic Charities’ transportation services. How to get a cheap ride