Guide to Giving: Maximizing Your Charitable Investments
Catholic Charities Fort Worth (CCFW) invites you to a seminar on Estate Planning. During these difficult times, it is important to create financial plans that protect your family and help reduce your tax burden, while also supporting your favorite charity. Join us to learn more about different methods of charitable giving that allow you to invest in long-term solutions while making strategic financial decisions for your family.
To RSVP, please contact Laura Sotelo at email@example.com.
- Protected: Research Spotlight: Exploring Resource Stability, Part 2
- One year after the U.S. left Afghanistan, how are refugees in Dallas-Fort Worth faring?
- Demand increases for Catholic Charities’ transportation services. How to get a cheap ride
- Catholic Charities program seeks to increase college graduation rates
- Fort Worth Transportation Service Blessed Elders People with Disabilities