Gabriel Project Expansion: Northwest Campus
Catholic Charities’ Gabriel Project ministry is expanding to Wichita Falls and surrounding areas to support expectant mothers and families in need. The program provides emotional, spiritual and practical support, including provision of baby items and connection to local resources. A trained volunteer will accompany each expectant mother through pregnancy and until the child is 12 months of age.
Join Catholic Charities’ Northwest Campus and CCFW’s Director of Parish Social Ministries, Kasey Whitley, to learn more about this program and how you can help. RSVP here.
- Protegido: Research Spotlight: Exploring Resource Stability, Part 2
- One year after the U.S. left Afghanistan, how are refugees in Dallas-Fort Worth faring?
- Demand increases for Catholic Charities’ transportation services. How to get a cheap ride
- Catholic Charities program seeks to increase college graduation rates
- Fort Worth Transportation Service Blessed Elders People with Disabilities