CCFW Presents: Elia Moreno
Here at Catholic Charities, we aren’t afraid to face difficult topics head on. We know that poverty is complex. We know that no one’s journey looks the same as their neighbor’s. And we affirm that the face of poverty is not a person, but an ever-changing system that we overcome together.
Catholic Charities Fort Worth presents Elia Moreno, Author and National Director of Community Outreach for No Excuses University. Elia will share insights on the impact and diverse experiences of poverty and communication theory. She will be selling signed copies of her book, Living Intentionally. Join us on October 12 in this gathering and Thought Leader presentation! You can RSVP here.
- Protegido: Research Spotlight: Exploring Resource Stability, Part 2
- One year after the U.S. left Afghanistan, how are refugees in Dallas-Fort Worth faring?
- Demand increases for Catholic Charities’ transportation services. How to get a cheap ride
- Catholic Charities program seeks to increase college graduation rates
- Fort Worth Transportation Service Blessed Elders People with Disabilities