A Guide to Giving: Planned Giving Seminar
Catholic Charities Fort Worth (CCFW) invites you to join a discussion about different charitable giving options that are available to you. During this difficult time, many want to contribute to nonprofits in a way that maximizes their charitable investments and reduces their taxes, while making the best possible financial decisions for their own families. During this hour, we are convening a panel of experts to discuss charitable giving options and ways you may reduce your taxes while supporting CCFW’s poverty-ending work.
This discussion will be held virtually on March 30, 2021 from 7:00 to 8:00 pm. To reserve your spot, please contact Laura Sotelo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reliant Supports Essential Storm Recovery in DFW with $300,000 in Donations
- Research Spotlight: Financial Resiliency Pathway
- Federal anti-poverty programs have their limitations, and money alone isn’t the cure
- Catholic Charities Fort Worth: Leading Families out of Poverty
- Why I Make Charitable Decisions in Quarter 1