A Guide to Giving: Planned Giving Seminar
Catholic Charities Fort Worth (CCFW) invites you to join a discussion about different charitable giving options that are available to you. During this difficult time, many want to contribute to nonprofits in a way that maximizes their charitable investments and reduces their taxes, while making the best possible financial decisions for their own families. During this hour, we are convening a panel of experts to discuss charitable giving options and ways you may reduce your taxes while supporting CCFW’s poverty-ending work.
This discussion will be held virtually on March 30, 2021 from 7:00 to 8:00 pm. To reserve your spot, please contact Laura Sotelo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exploring Resource Stability, Part 3: Transportation
- Estate Planning: Myths vs. Reality
- Research Spotlight: Exploring Resource Stability, Part 2
- One year after the U.S. left Afghanistan, how are refugees in Dallas-Fort Worth faring?
- Demand increases for Catholic Charities’ transportation services. How to get a cheap ride