STREET OUTREACH SERVICES
Serving some of the most vulnerable of our neighbors
We are a front-line program that addresses the immediate needs of the homeless population in Fort Worth. Our clients live in places not meant for human habitation: in encampments, in abandoned buildings, under bridges, in automobiles, and on the street. CCFW partners with the Recovery Resource Council, St. Benedict's Mission, the Tarrant County Homeless Coalition, Texas Christian University, 1st Street Methodist Mission, the Fort Worth Police Department, Broadway Baptist Church, the Fort Worth Public Library, MedStar, the University of Texas at Arlington, and other public and private organizations to meet the needs of these vulnerable clients.
- Material needs assistance: water and food; hygiene kits; underwear and socks blankets; bus passes; hats and gloves; tarps; and insect repellent,
- Advocacy, brokering, and referral services
- Assistance with SSI, SSDI, VA benefits, food stamps, and Homeless Court applications
- Intensive case-management services
- Housing relocation and support