CREATING HOPE DONATION CENTER
The Creating Hope Donation Center is open Monday-Thursday 8AM-1PM.
Each year, the Creating Hope Donation Center serves thousands of individuals and
families by providing basic everyday needs. These needs include food, hygiene
products, dishes, educational materials, and furniture. In 2011, the Creating Hope
Donation Center distributed $379,451 worth of items.
In addition to meeting these basic needs, the Creating Hope Donation Center sets up
housing for families that are enrolled in our resettlement programs. Last year, CCFW
helped resettle 275 families by distributing basic needs including, beds, dressers,
couches, televisions, kitchen tables and chairs.
Donations to the Creating Hope Donation
Center directly serve the client as well as reducing agency expenses. Want to help? Find
out more about our House-In-a-Box Project here!
- Volunteer to help our staff sort and stock items
- Organize a donation drive at your church or civic group
- Donate furniture or home goods
- Visit our online Amazon.com account to purchase/ship items from our wish list
- Donate or share our updated Fall Donation Drives
The Creating Hope Donation Center relies on donations from community members so
that we can fulfill the needs of thousands of families each year. Below is a list of items
that we need the most.
- Peanut butter and jelly • Water, juice, and Gatorade
- Canned soups, vegetables, fruits, and canned meat (tuna, chicken, etc)
- Bags of rice and beans • “Just add water” meals (Ramen noodles or
- Baby items including diapers (premature to pull-ups), wipes, shampoo,
lotions, car seats, cribs, dressers, etc.
- Laundry soap and bleach
- Hygiene items • Cleaning supplies
- Standard dishes and glasses
- Pots and Pans
- Furniture – Couches, Tables, chairs, televisions, etc
To donate items or to schedule a furniture pickup please e-mail Emma Rojas or call
To learn how you can support the Creating Hope Donation Center, contact Danielle
Graham, Coordinator of In Kind Services or call 817.413.3926.