Services to support you on a positive path
Our therapeutic counseling program serves children, adolescents, adults, couples, families, and groups. All services are provided and overseen by licensed professionals.
- Individual, marital, family, and group therapy
- Grief and bereavement counseling
- Play therapy
- Parenting education
- Counseling for victims of domestic violence
- Counseling for victims of sexual abuse
- Management of severe behavioral issues
- Substance abuse counseling
- Depression, anxiety, and other mental health issues
Clinical Counseling is open to all individuals and families in need of assistance.
Catholic Charities Fort Worth has partnered with Family Matters Counseling services at
Lena Pope Home to provide several payment options. Please contact our intake
assistant at 817.289.3809 for information on the choices available. For assistance at our Northwest
Campus contact 940.716.9669.
For more information call 817.289.3809. (Fort Worth Campus) or 940.716.9669. (Northwest Campus)